Join our Brussels, Geneva, Madrid, Hong Kong Office
Are you interested in European affairs?
Would you like to work in a dynamic environment with likeminded individuals and represent the voice of the younger generation?
We welcome exceptional talent with a passion to realise the vision and mission of making the world a better place for young people.
(Please note that ThinkYoung will only consider applications sent in via these links).
Become a Member
As a Follower you will receive our monthly and weekly updates.
This will be through social networking and our monthly newsletter.
You will be able to interact with other users on our facebook and twitter page and can become involved with the daily conversation that ThinkYoung challenges through our networking systems.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP - € 40
Our Individual Members have the chance to receive special and privilege access to ThinkYoung projects and events. These members will become exclusively involved with ThinkYoung by receiving personal invitations and discounts to important events throughout the year, further earning other private benefits solely given to them.
YOUNG MEMBERSHIP (UNDER 24 YEARS) - € 25
Young people are the future of a more advanced and prosperous society, therefore they deserve to receive the same advantages as any other member.
Hence a young member has the same deal as the other membership options yet they will pay a smaller price for the package they receive.
ACADEMIC OR NGO MEMBERSHIP
For more information about this package please contact email@example.com.
Become a volunteer!
Join our online team of young people across Europe by:
Writing articles on current European issues
Taking part in conferences organised by our team
Interested in becoming volunteer? Tell us why here!
Join as Organisation
ThinkYoung is a non-profit independent association.
The majority of our projects are financed by foundations and private donations.
There are many ways in which you can contribute if you want to support us or to get involved.
- Become Our Partner: we are happy to discuss long term partnerships with organisations, associations and companies representing European youth related interests. Do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to discuss potential collaboration.
- Sponsor our projects: Are you interested in European youth related topics or would like to know more about youth issues? Your organisation or company can get directly involved in our projects by sponsoring them, with opportunities for visibility exchange and your company promotion at our respective events.
- Help us cut cost: Donate your products or services to support our events and daily activities.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ThinkYoung strives to improve life conditions for young people.
Over the course of more than 7 years our projects have significantly contributed to contemporary issues affecting young people, in Europe as well as in other regions.
- 2010: EU Visa liberalisation for young students from Kosovo.
- 2011-2015: more than 1000 young people trained in entrepreneurship.
- 2008-2015: more than 25 young people trained in documentary filmmaking, resulting in about 100 films produced in more than 30 countries.
- 2012: delegation of young people from all over Europe: discussion with members of the Council of the European Union.
- 2013: First EU-China young Entrepreneurs exchange program: more than 150 European and Chinese young entrepreneurs met in Brussels.
- 2014: doubled Erasmus budget.
- 2015: erased roaming charges across the EU; actively participated at COP21 Paris Conference to bring the voice and opinion of young entrepreneurs on climate change.
We are always looking out for contributions to our activities, if you would like to sustain our efforts please donate now.
Thank you very much for your support!