Over the course of more than 7 years our projects have significantly contributed to contemporary issues affecting young people, in Europe as well as in other regions.
- 2010: EU Visa liberalisation for young students from Kosovo.
- 2011-2015: more than 1000 young people trained in entrepreneurship.
- 2008-2015: more than 25 young people trained in documentary filmmaking, resulting in about 100 films produced in more than 30 countries.
- 2012: delegation of young people from all over Europe: discussion with members of the Council of the European Union.
- 2013: First EU-China young Entrepreneurs exchange program: more than 150 European and Chinese young entrepreneurs met in Brussels.
- 2014: doubled Erasmus budget.
- 2015: erased roaming charges across the EU;
- 2015: actively participated at COP21 Paris Conference to bring the voice and opinion of young entrepreneurs on climate change.