The project promoted youth employment by transferring the “Production School" model, suc-cessfully implemented in Denmark, to the footwear industry in order to develop an educational path based on learning by practicing, while developing young people’s social, personal, and professional skills.
- To engage NEETs in an appealing training programme based on “learning by do-ing” with future career perspectives.
- To meet the footwear Industry’s need for skilled workers.
- To develop a training path that will provide young people with the necessary skills to enhance their employability in the footwear sector.
- To develop training material for career advisors and teachers.
- To create guidelines for European regions to transfer the Learn2Work methodology to their educational systems Expected.
- A report on how to transfer the Production School Model in Portugal, Spain, & Italy.
- A report on current and future needs of the footwear sector in terms of workforce.
- A training path that combines practical activities and soft skills instructions.
- Training material for career advisors and teachers to assist NEETs in this innovative career path.
- An analysis report on the results of the pilot sessions & an impact assessment report.